The Top-Ranked Search Engine Optimization Company in UK
Search Engine Optimization plays a vital role in how and where your website is viewed within the search engines. Our team will devise a strategy that will boost your online presence and improve your traffic. From link building to press releases, we do it all.
Internet Platform has SEO packages to fit all budgets:
Perfect for getting a taster with the option of upgrading to a higher package as soon as you can increase your budget
An entry level proposal in beginning to get some exposure and traffic for your website
Starter Plus £349
The Starter Plus package will get you off to a flying start
Designed for smaller to medium sized businesses who are looking for leads and sales at an affordable price
A truly fantastic solution for any website promotion activity, expect increased sales very quickly with our premium package
For the business or entrepreneur whose ready to seriously increase their website traffic and sales fast
For larger companies and brands with significant lead generation requirements or dedicated sales teams
At Internet Platform we have a strict SEO procedure to ensure your website gains the best results. See what is involved:
The audit of historic SEO activity delivers a clear initial picture on current visibility, traffic, engagement and conversions. As with PPC, we believe that a defined understanding on what’s expected is key, so we use this benchmark data as the basis for our planning and on-going delivery. During our progress with you through the SEO planning stages, increasingly specific goals are developed to guide the success of the campaign
As SEO evolves in complexity and scope, our analytics team work with you to confirm core metrics (e.g. conversions, revenue & ROI going forward), and to enrich your data set with integrated social metrics e.g. social visibility, SEO and social peer comparisons. This broader data set will guide our mutual understanding of your customers’ online journeys as they engage and interact with your brand
Keyword research starts with a seed list – a brainstorm of words and phrases that might be important. The better the keyword seed list is, the greater the opportunity to generate a comprehensive keyword portfolio.
There are two main types of keywords we review for search- brand terms and generic terms – usually sub-divided as follows:
- Category (e.g. cameras)
- Sub-category (e.g. compact cameras)
- Specific terms (e.g. buy DSLR in London)
In addition to these main types, and subject to the specifics of your business, we may also add keywords relating to events ( such as: father’s day, mother’s day, Christmas and so on), and competitor terms where relevant. During the research process, we will consider:
- What are the core products that you sell?
- What are the core services that you offer?
- How do you distinguish your products from your competitors?
- How do you distinguish your services?
- What industries are you involved with currently?
- What industries would you like to get involved with?
- What marketing material do you have addressing your products and services?
- How do customers usually find out about your business
The objective of this report is to agree a parent list of keywords which offer potential for gains in visibility, traffic, engagement and acquisitions. The parent list is triaged into the following categories:
- Reporting keywords – either brand terms, or generic terms where your website exhibits very positive visibility, with little or no room for improvement. In most circumstances, reporting keywords would not be targeted by any direct SEO effort.
- Optimisation keywords – a broad selection of less competitive ‘mid to long tail’ keywords which (subject to the structure of your website) can be ‘targeted’ via improvements or additions to your on-site content e.g. page titles, or new pages. This list will form the basis of the Internet Platform content audit deliverable.
- Authority keywords – a small selection of keywords where the opportunity presented is sufficient to warrant high and sustained levels of SEO effort to improve visibility, traffic and conversions. This list is usually refined and finally agreed via an Internet Platform link audit deliverable
With many clients now operating internationally, it’s prudent to plan at the outset for the best possible domain structure, allowing for scale and diversity as your web presence develops. From extensive experience, we advise you on optimum deployment of country specific TLDs, use of single domains, and the pros / cons of sub-domains, folders and related geo-targeting best practice
Although SEO is less agile than PPC, we can still use notable peaks and troughs to anticipate broad seasonal trends and recurring external factors such as industry or social events. With this information, we can plan our optimisation to intelligently target specific product / service categories in advance of periods which exhibit best opportunity
The purpose of the technical audit – and subsequent technical recommendations – is to ensure that your SEO campaign is based on solid foundations, i.e. a website that is easily accessible / crawlable for search engines. This audit is a critical campaign start-up component, and helps to ensure that:
- The SEO strategy is underpinned by an actionable technical plan, a deliverable that documents each of the findings from the audit (along with how to address each issue).
- The SEO campaign is guided by an SEO roadmap, a plan for to achieve goals in natural search. You will then know where the site stands, what needs to be addressed, what the key opportunities are, and how long each step will take.
On completion of the technical audit, Our executive summary divides the issues into two distinct categories:
- Quick fixes - Issues where an actionable recommendation is included in this report. Your technical team should be able to act immediately on these recommendations.
- Technical response plan deliverables – issues where additional input from Internet Platform may be required to support implementation. These issues should be discussed and a project plan based on ease of implementation should be created.
Once a plan is created, input from us will be scheduled into recurring monthly activities. This input will consist of QA and commentary on the precise solution proposed by our team.
Building on the linguistic priorities established by the SEO keyword research process, the content audit ensures that your website is streamlined to capitalise on search trends and opportunities. The Internet Platform audit will provide recommendations in the following areas:
Guidelines and processes for content optimization.
Content development best practice and implementation (including digital asset optimization recommendations).
Content amends including, but not limited to:
- HTML Title Tags.
- HTML Headings.
- HTML Meta Descriptions.
- HTML Anchors.
- Meta Keywords.
- Duplicate Page Content.
- Digital asset optimization (including PDF, videos, and images).
The focus of activity within the content audit is divided as follows:
- Specific evaluation of content specific site issues:
- Title Missing or Empty
- Title Element Too Short
- Title Element Too Long (> 70 Characters)
- Duplicate Page Content
- Duplicate Page Title
- Too Many On-Page Links
- Missing Meta Description Tag
- From keyword research and issues listed above, create best practice standard nomenclature for URLs, page titles
- ‘Map’ to current site, confirm where existing content can be optimized, and where new content may be required to ‘capture’ search opportunity
- Provide initial batch of optimization instructions, prioritised by known keyword demand and perceived keyword opportunity, in the form of *.xls file.
All content that is produced is then optimized according to the best practice guidelines going forward.
The purpose of this report is to accurately map the reputational landscape in which your brand plans to compete, and to recommend realistic, viable paths/actions likely to achieve agreed campaign goals in as efficient and timely a manner as possible.
The performance/standing of your website will be compared with the performance/standing of up to three identified competitors. Using best of breed technology as a basis, we use comparative data on back-links, domain authority, page authority and social signals to build an accurate picture of how authority has been historically created, and how your brand can benefit in the future.
Areas of potential, immediate and long-term gain are identified, and prioritised clearly in the summary. Once completed and in conjunction with SEO keyword research, the audit will clarify:
- Target keywords for authority optimization efforts, based on campaign goals, current site visibility and available budget
- Required tactical mix to achieve improvements on a viable volume of target keywords
To enhance the authority of your domain and your pages, we will consult and advise on the production of content that will naturally create attention, engagement and advocacy. This relates closely to both the Panda Update and the overall direction of natural search algorithms; we will work to create content that has the ‘Wow’ factor e.g.:
- Product reviews and comparisons.
- Buyer’s guides for selecting products.
- Information on why your product is better
- Opinion pieces and commentary
- Tools, e.g. calculators and checklists can be used for both consumer and business sites.
- Up-to-date information, views or news about a topic.
- Tips and Video’s.
We will also ensure that all on site content can leverage SEO by use of likes, +1s etc.
Once the SEO audit stages are complete, campaign momentum and progress is maintained by the delivery of regular technical and content support. This on-going consultancy phase is usually made up of the following activity:
- Project management and technical support during implementation of recommendations from the SEO technical audit.
- On-going recommendations for existing and new content.
- Support Marketing Plan and PR activity improving the visibility of activity in the search engines results.
- Recommendations and support to exploit changes in the search algorithm. Including the identification of new opportunities for the website content plan.
- Ongoing keyword research – identifying the available search volume in the search space in line with changing marketplace and searcher behaviour.
Via our best of breed technology partners, and a deep understanding of your overall business needs and specific campaign requirements, Internet Platform SEO reporting delivers snapshot performance and historical data which details:
- Average keyword positions – trend over time
- Average keyword positions – vs. competitors
- Keyword rankings performance – snapshot
- Keyword rankings – trend over time
- Keyword rankings – sort and filter by category
- Performance of priority keywords over time
- Technical – monthly crawl to identify key issues
- Technical – performance trend over time
- Traffic from SEO
- Traffic from SEO – brand vs. non-brand
- Authority – back link performance
- Authority – performance vs. competitors
- Authority – contribution of social signals (can also track vs. competition)
- Authority – social data linked to SEO trends
- Overall – task list, activity log